Supervision for Licensed Mental Health Counselors and Expressive Arts Therapists
We take pride in offering expert expressive arts therapy and mental health counseling supervision services for individuals and groups, to help therapists in training and new therapists, our future colleagues. Supervision is usually 1h to a 1h 1/2 in length, and weekly or bi-weekly in frequency.
1. The supervisee decides if they need individual or group supervision
2. Learning objectives are established based on professional needs
3. Interventions to support the supervisee's learning are drawn from both clinical and expressive arts resources and strategies
4. Supervision builds systematically on the learner's strengths
5. Supervision strives to develop the learner's ability to self-reflect on experience and successfully use clinical and/or expressive arts skills